Saturday, January 1, 2011

Merry Christmas







We had a great Christmas. On Christmas Eve were were able to join Grandma Carlson for church in Hurley and Lucy and I were also able to go to our church. After church we headed over to my Grandma Jake's to celebrate with my dads side of the family. I have to thank my aunts for thr wonderful LOUD toys. Christmas morning I had to wake Jake a little after 7 to open presents. I couldn't wait any longer. Jake got his gator which he asked Santa for and a ton of other stuff. Lucy got her dolly which Jake told Santa she needed a little later in the day at Grandama Barbs. We headed to Grandma Barbs and Grandpa Frank's later in the morning and had lunch with them. Then headed home for a quick nap before we headed to Grandpa Ron's and Grandma Marlene's house. We had a great time everywhere we went opening presents and spending time with family.


No comments: