Saturday, October 24, 2009

I know it's about time that I got around to posting pictures. I have many excuses for not posting lately. Our desk top computer has a virus and had to go get fixed. I have such a hard time puting pictures on our desk top. I have also been a little under the weather lately. I have had a cough for what Justin says has been three weeks and I also have a Staph infection that is finally getting better after two rounds of antibiotics. Jake has been feeling pretty good. He got sent home from daycare one day with a fever but other than that he's been good. He is catching a little bit of my cough but countinues to eat us out of house and home so we know he is doing good. Have a great week everyone and hopefully you will see Halloween pictures of our little Yoda next week.

No comments: